- At home I use a Corepad C1 XXXL Deskpad. It’s essentially a gigantic mousepad. I like the thing so much that I just ordered one for my desk at work, and a backup in case I wear the one at home out and they stop making them. I have paranoia that they will stop making anything I like these days.
- Bitesize. A Flickr set by one of my contacts who makes magic with toys and a macro lens. Must see.
- Adam’s Top Toys in the ’07 I don’t own any of these, except for number 1, and I own all of those.
- Ars gets its hands on the Optimus Maximus, begins payment plan Sounds like this thing is actually going to be a reality soon. A very expensive reality.
- A Day at the Cat Show Geek Entertainment TV kicks some comedic ass at a cat show. Fraught with pussy jokes.
- Stream XM and Sirius To Your iPhone and iPod Touch – With a Little Help
- 2880 x 900 Curved Monitor I’m wanting one of these and a new Mac Pro 8 core….
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
xxxxxl mousepad = xxxxxs product photo. sure would like to see what it really looks like but their site is teeny tiny. post a pic of the actual product?