I haven’t done a link post in a while. I’m way behind on my rss feeds after doing a mental health day on Friday.
- This 25 minute live Prefuse73 set from Tokyo is awesome and worth the download.
- An Aperture User Looks at Adobe Lightroom
- The Rawking Refuses To Stop! has a great post with live versions of most of the songs on the just announced and soon to be released Radiohead album. I have listened to all of them once at least now, and the quality of the recordings is excellent, as are these new songs.
- There’s a new UI coming with the next version of Pathfinder. Looks good, the longer I use Pathfinder, the more I loathe the Finder from Apple.
- Starting tomorrow, Starbucks is giving away music. Looking at the list of expected artists, I don’t see much that interests me.
- I gave the Amazon MP3 store a try last week. It’s great to see some competition for Apple in this area. They have been able to run rampant for long enough, and competition is always a good thing.
- Went to see Rilo Kiley at the Variety Playhouse on Saturday night. They put on a great show, as expected, however, George Harrison wants his guitar riff back. I’ll pretty much go see anything that Jenny Lewis is involved with from here on out.