Kris Kristofferson Endorses Clark.
Top Ten things you didn’t know about Kris Kristofferson in semi-chronological order:
- His father was an Army general.
- He was a Gold Gloves boxer.
- He was a Rhodes Scholar.
- He was a helicopter pilot in the Army.
- He resigned his commision in 1965, after being assigned to teach at West Point.
- He got Johnny Cash’s attention by landing his helicopter on Cash’s lawn and handing him some demo tapes.
- He was known for his heavy boozing.
- He lost his helicopter pilot job after passing out at the controls.
- Kris gave up alcohol in 1976.
- He was in Convoy.
Bio info via IMDB.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.