At the risk of embarassing myself quite badly, I thought I would go ahead and post my New Year’s Resolutions here. Somehow, I think that makes them more real. So here goes, in no particular order:
- Read 100 books this year.
- Drink more water, less coffee and soda.
- Go to the gym two out of every three days this year.
- Worry more about myself, and less about others.
- Get up earlier, go to bed earlier.
- Relearn to read non-fiction.
- Quit smoking.
- Make this Web site a labor of love.
- Write more.
- Learn Object Oriented Programming better.
- Do one major house project each month.
- Be more financially responsible.
- Enjoy things you already own rather than buying more stuff.
- Be a better friend.
- Meet a new girl.
- Improve my work ethic.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.