My summary version of 2002:
- Still Laid off, doing small projects. Boring.
- Lots of sitting around the house. Boring.
- I go to SXSW. Fun.
- I go to Las Vegas. Fun.
- I go to California. Fun.
- Working again full time as an independent consultant. Rewarding.
- We settle with our former employer. Finally.
- I go to Maine and Nova Scotia. Great Fun.
- I loved her for eight years, she breaks my heart in an instant. Not so much fun.
- I attempt to recover. Eeesh.
- I go to Connecticut for Thanksgiving. Fun.
- I continue to attempt to recover. Aaargh.
- I return to Connecticut and New York for Christmas. Fun.
- I am tired of the recovery process and decide that I have to move on. Hooray!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.