I’m not exactly certain what happened to my copy of Radio, but it got out of synch with my Blogger entries somehow in July. I figured that I would have time at some point to troubleshoot the problem, but it has lingered on for a while. Today, suddenly, things started working again. Very odd. In other site news, I’m shopping for a new hosting company, and I think I’ve decided to go with Media Temple. They offer Cold Fusion MX hosting on Linux, which is what I desire. My current hosting company is living in the stone ages, and inertia has been my foe in leaving them. So Radio Bump is being updated again, as is my RSS file, although both will be missing the posts from July and August. As far as I can tell, the only way for me to get those posts into Radio will be to re-import everything.
You are here: Home / Uncategorized /
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.